Thank you Trisha Sims for the recipe idea !!! Even my picky roommates liked it !
- 1 package thin chicken breasts
- Taco seasoning packet
- Cup or so of water or chicken stock
- Half jar of salsa ( El Pinto Green Chile Salsa)
- 2 diced tomatoes
Spicy Paleo Rice
- 1 head cauliflower - Grated mine on a cheese grater-
- 1 small can of green chile's
- 1 cup stock. Or left over juices from crock pot !
- half package of taco seasoning
- 1 avocado -mushed
- juice of 1 lime
- handful of chopped cilantro
- garlic-salt to taste
Cauliflower RiceHeat your pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and diced green chilies. Saute for 5 minutes.
Add riced cauliflower, add chicken stock or left over crock pot goodness. Add half package of taco seasoning.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and allow to simmer 20 minutes or until all the liquid has reduced.
I probably cooked my cauliflower for 10 minutes. I wanted to make sure that mine was still crunchy- so be hesitant in how much liquid you add to the pan.
I wrapped my tacos in iceburg lettuce and topped with simple guac and fresh cilantro!