I was born and raised on a dairy farm outside Canon City, Colorado. Because of my upbringing and knowledge of diet, farming and business, I advocate knowing, buying and consuming as close to the source as possible. I fell in love with Crossfit as one of the few environments, particularly in athletics and competition, in which women are either just as strong as men or are at least on an even playing field.

I take pride in being a part of a community that reinforces "strong" and "fit" as the compliments. As an independent and fitness minded consumer, I tend to shy away from restrictive diets. Paleo allows me the freedom to eat the foods I enjoy while remaining nutritionally superior to their processed equivalents. I love the way I feel when I fuel my body with whole Paleo meals and after a WOD. Euphoric is not an exaggeration. My goal is to bring others to understand what Paleo is, why it works and why they should try it. The false stigmas about Paleo are rampant and various, but my knowledge is based entirely on what I've learned through personal experience and research.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

new Website

HIIIII

Just converted the blogspot to an actual website !

 Go to taysteofpaleo.com
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment